This is your friendly reminder to set your clocks forward this weekend! While we’re on the subject, let’s chat about the beloved time keepers.
There really are no set rules. If you love it and it “sparks joy” Marie Kondo-style, then proudly fly that clock face. Here just some guidelines to get you started:
- If you have a large wall, don’t be afraid to make a big impact. Just keep it to scale within the room.
- A clock is a good way to tie in your color scheme while cohesively keeping your eye moving up.
- Add function to a gallery wall by placing a coordinating face in the mix.
- Quirky and whimsical cuckoo clocks are the perfect way to add interest. You all loved our modern take on the timeless cuckoo clock. Here is the link incase you missed it.
- Hanging wall pieces are most common, but a smaller shelf clock is a great addition to your bookshelf design.
- HOUSEWORKS has so many styles of modern clocks, many of which can hold their own as visual art pieces.
Shop the clock
Team member, Dustin Polster, shares three great options.
- A timeless classic style, dressed up with a modern, bold color. We’re here for it.
Bai Gotham Tangerine 10” wall clock, $40
2. One of our more out-of-the-box interesting time pieces, this gear clock gives nod to its more technical side.
Kikkerland Big Wheel 23” wall clock, available in silver or black, $110
3. The perfect mixture of function and art. This one will beautifully compliment your decor.
Umbra Ribbon 12” wall clock, $45