We’re all finding ourselves home a little more than usual these days. Perhaps you’re checking some DIY projects off your list, or scouring the web for inspiration to spruce up your space.
Today, we’re going to tackle sleeping smart. Here are a few things you can do to make your sure your bedroom is a functional place you can do life in.
Think in Two’s
- Leave 2 inches between the bed and the nightstand— it’s just enough space to separate the two, but close enough to press snooze.
- Place the bed with at least 2 feet of space between its side and the wall.
GIVE SOME SPACE
- Have twin beds? Make sure you have at least 18″ between the two. No fighting!
- Always allow your furniture to breathe. Do not put your furniture right up against the wall. Always leave a few inches from the wall to allow air flow.
- Typically, you want 3 feet for a walkway; however, sometimes you just don’t have the space. Just do what you can with the space allowed, leave room between each piece.
Stick to the simple guidelines above for a more peaceful sleeping arrangement.